For more than 60 years, NAMA has served as the premier organization for agri-marketing professionals, and this year G&S Business Communications has received 14 Regional NAMA Awards, including six merits, six firsts, and two Best in Shows for its work with Syngenta.
The Best of NAMA awards program was created to honor the best work in agricultural communications, and we’re very proud to be advancing to the national competition, particularly following our two Best in Show wins:
- Public Relations Overall PR Program win for the Saltro Launch Campaign: Seeing Is Believing,
- Digital Marketing Tools win for the Saltro® Intention Email.
The wins encompass a wide range of G&S disciplines, including storytelling, email, marketing and ad campaigns, and newsletters, across three key markets: Chicago, Raleigh, and New York.
“We’re always proud of the hard work and dedication our team puts into every campaign, but to have that work so well received and recognized by others in the industry is uniquely rewarding,” said Stephanie Moore, G&S managing director, client service. “These awards speak to the breadth and depth of what we offer at G&S, and we’re thrilled to kick off 2021 in such a strong way.”
You can view the full list of G&S’ Best of NAMA awards below.
- Overall PR Program: Merit win for “Grow More Experience campaign”
- Company and Association newsletters - External - farmers, ranchers, or dealer and distributors: First place win for “Inside NK Newsletter”
- Social tactic: First place win for “Pollinator Habitat Generator”
- Advertorial: Merit win for “Syngenta Approach Advertorial Campaign”
- Point-of-Purchase Materials: First place win for “Acuron Corn Herbicide POP Retailer Kit”
- Overall PR Program: First Place win and Best of Show for “Saltro Launch Campaign: Seeing Is Believing”
- Overall PR Program: Merit win for “Acuron Corn Herbicide 2020 Marketing Campaign”
- News, Feature Article or persuasive writing - Trade Media: First place win for “Power Through Uncertainty With DataDriven Decisions”
- Digital Marketing Tools: First place win and Best of Show for “Saltro® Intention Email”
- Specialty campaign elements - single or series: Merit win for “Turning Science Into Storytelling With #ExperienceThe Action Virtual Reality” Saltro Launch Campaign: Seeing Is Believing - Agricultural Audiences - Public Relations Overall PR Program Win
New York/Region VI
- Audiovisual presentations directed to farmers, growers and ranchers: Merit win for “Introducing The Nampa Trait Conversion Accelerator”
- News, Feature Article or persuasive writing - Trade Media: Merit win for “Biodiversity - Key To Sustainably Feeding A Growing Global Population”